Saturday, April 24, 2010

"Way Down Upon the Suwannee River"

We are surrounded by beautiful rivers and springs here in North Florida. Within five minutes of our house, we can jump into crystal clear (but freezing) springs. On this beautiful Spring day, we decided to go wet our hooks.The peace and tranquility is relaxing.
One afternoon without laundry, workbooks, and ringing phones.
The only sounds I hear are laughter, birds, and the gentle flow of the river.
I find a nice shady spot and cast my rod.
Breath in breath out....let my mind go and just be here with them.
Living this moment!

Right about now...I was hearing the Andy Griffin tune.:)


Waiting patiently for a bite.


A boy baiting his own hook.

Or not...."MMMom, will you please hook this worm?"



A window into our life!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!!