Wednesday, September 2, 2009

visiting Shamu
















We took our family to Sea World this weekend. We had a wonderful time. I am always amazed at the creatures in the aquariums. I can see God's hand in every creation. Some of the most awesome things like a jellyfish the size of a quarter that lights up off and on. Or the beauty of miniture sea horses. My children and I could stand and gaze inside those tanks for hours. If it wasn't for all the non English speaking travelers stepping on my children's little feet or shoving them out of the way. Apparently, parents in other countries do NOT teach manners. I was really shocked at the display of rudeness. But I did not let it affect my mood and fun for the day.

I even climbed myself up in a four story cargo net and crawled around on my knees. I want them to remember me as fun mommy. They should issue parents knee pads for that thing. My knees are still bruised but that's okay because I have not laughed so hard in a long time.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!!