Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Encouraging others


I recently received a message from a friend. She spoke of her trying to find her joy. It got me thinking back when I had these same feelings. I wanted her to know that she is not alone in her feelings. Life can be extremely hard sometimes. I felt like I had a dark cloud over me everywhere I went for so long. I was never depressed, I just felt like I wasn't experiencing life to its fullest. The way we are meant to cherish every moment. That is it in a nutshell. I was not cherishing my blessings because I really wasn't seeing that I had blessings. This was all even before I was a mother.


It has been nearly ten years since I felt that way because I found what I had been searching for all along. I was searching for the meaning and purpose to my life. I found peace, love, faith, and acceptence in Jesus. He opened my eyes to everything that is precious in life and in faith I have learned to cherish each and every small detail in my life. Even the hard times, have meaning and purpose. They are learning opportunities for me to grow. As if my Heavenly Father is saying "no, no my child this is my way. Do it like this."


It is so important to be encouraging to each other. As mothers, sisters, and friends we have to say you are not alone. The Lord is waiting for you to look to Him, to talk to Him , seek knowledge in His Word. If you truely whole heartedly seek Him every minute of everyday, then you will have the gift of peace over your life and that will allow you the joy you seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!!