Friday, July 24, 2009

Foodlion weekly deals



This was foodlion which in my opinion are never as good as Publix but a few really good store coupon items. Total out of pocket $27.02 with $20.68 in savings. It should have been $2.00 more in savings but the cashier gave me a little bit of attitude over a couple coupons but ultimately came to understand the difference between a store coupon and a manf. coupon. He took the coupon in question but somehow forgot my $2.00 produce coupon. I should have gone back but foodlion doesn't have very good customer service and was not up to it today. Publix is by far the best when it comes to customer service.

Did score some realy good deals on sparkle papertowels $3.00 on 8 packs, not bad. Today was a good stock pile day for paper goods. Then I used those goody $1.00 off store brand items. I am surely liking those.Few other good deals like $1.50 AH detergent, 1.69lb. ground beef, .79 foodlion cheese, and .50 softsoaps.

1 comment:

  1. You HAVE to keep these blogs coming Brandi - I LOVE them. xoxo Karen Jorgensen

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!!