Sunday, April 25, 2010

From a mother's heart

My friend, I have thought and prayed over you most of this day.
Praying that Abba Father, would surround you in His Holy presence.


This day, thirteen years ago, He presented you a precious son.
A son...... living in Eternity.


A boy's journey, that has touched and changed lives.
My heart My life!
His legacy continues...

Andrew's message

Life may get really hard.

Keep your eyes on Jesus.

Hebrews 12:10-11 Revelation 22:7, 12




If we remember that all the trees of earth are marked for the woodman's axe, we will not be so ready to build our nest in them. We should love but we should love with the love that expects death and that reckons upon separation. Our dear relations are simply loaned to us and the hour when we must return them to the lender's hand may be sooner than we think.
~Charles Spurgen

"He is the owner. We are only borrowing from Him."

~with my love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!!