Sunday, December 20, 2009

What we 've been up to...

This is my precious sister, Amy. Saturday, we baked all day and we still have another day of baking to go. We love it though! She and I look forward to it every year.


Peanut Brittle .......but I'll be honest, I forgot to add the baking soda at the last minute. So it is like hard candy, definitely a redo tomorrow.
Lots of dishes on bake day. Thanks sister, for being SO eager to wash. (Whisper) she hates doing dishes....


Here is our display of treats. White chocolate raspberry cookies, chocolate crinkles, snicker doodles w/without kisses, peanut brittle.



and cinnamon rolls.


Next baking day coconut macaroons, cranberry thumbprints, and peanut butter for our mama.
Hope you are having a Merry Christmas!
After all that baking, my boy Garrett and I snuggled up on the couch and watched, The Nativity Story. It is such a good movie! Watch it with your children, you'll be surprised how many questions will be asked. He and I had so many conversations about Jesus during the movie.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!!