Sunday, December 6, 2009

A mother's joy

A wise son brings joy to his father; -Proverbs 10:1

My first born turned 8 today.
My first born, one of my true loves! A boy with an old soul.....that loves Jesus with all his heart. Such a spiritual thinker that he asks his mother, of every song that plays on the radio,"mom, does this song reflect Jesus?"


He prays for others without prompting. Sometimes, I will hear whispering, and I look over and he's praying. Usually, it is prayer of healing for Andrew. Oh, how we pray for healing of Andrew!


This young man brings so much joy into my life. I love your wit and humor. I wish you were a little more eager in regards to your schooling, but I understand you have a workers heart, just like your father. You would rather be working hard than sitting with lessons, but it has to be done.

I am so thankful to be the mother of such a good son. Keep your heart with Jesus my son, and you shall be blessed all the days of your life.


Happy Birthday my Love,
Mom
My son, pay attention to what I say;
listen closely to my words.
Do not let them out of your sight,
keep them within your heart;
for they are life to those who find them
and health to a man's whole body.
-Proverbs 4:20-22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!!