Wednesday, November 4, 2009

working with a joyful heart......

Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might.....(Ecc.9:10)


My children actually enjoy hard work. In fact, my son chose to help us scrub the floor rather than, begin his lesson for the day. Yes, he still had to do his school work but he would rather work with me.

I don't even have to ask. I make a bucket of hot water and here they come ready and asking to help. Working with a smile and a joyful heart. It is so important for children to learn to work and to work with a happy heart. If we all walk around grumbling about our work all day, what a miserable life that would be.

Mops just push the dirt around. Hands and knees scrubbing really do the job. I like clean floors!!
He who works his land will have abundant food, but he who chases fantasies lacks judgemnet. Proverbs 12:11
Good day mates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!!