Wednesday, July 21, 2010

$100 Challenge week 2

I did good this week.

All of these items below were either free, under $1.00, or they paid me to buy them. :)
Shall I break it down for you???
2 x Finish detergent gel pacs bogo at 6.99. Used 2 x 2.50 coupons=1.99/2=.99each

2 x Lea and Perrins sauce $1.99 each minus $2.00 coupon= +.01
4 x Chips Ahoy bogo $3.69-b1g1 free printable coupon=2 FREE
6 x Hershey syrup bogo $2.19-1/3 coupon(why I bought 6)=.76 each
2 x Bic Solei razors bogo $5.49 - $3.00cp on each= +.51 (overage) yeah!!


This was the rest of my grocery order.

I shopped just once this week. My total spent $83.81 and I saved $84.10.

Not bad, not bad at all!
Did you save a bundle this week??

Tell me about how you save your family money.

I think saving money, is just as effective for the family, as earning money.
It's all about being a good steward.

To join in the $100 challenge jump on over to http://www.thebellamella.com/2010/07/100-challenge-check-in.html

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Great job! I'll be doing my check-in tomorrow for the new week for me. I start my week on Thursdays though I may get a jumpstart on a few great deals at Albertson's tonight.
    I already have my $100 in cash for my challenge.
    I got the Bic razors, too...practically free.
    Thanks for "buddying up" with me on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where oh where is my friend?

    miss you,
    Robin :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!!