Friday, October 16, 2009

my sleeping babies

Am I the only one that gazes at her babies as they sleep. Some nights, I hold out my own sleep just so I can slip in and watch them. Even though they have their own spaces, she is always wrapped around her bubba. He wouldn't have it any other way.

I have to admit, it moves me to tears. The love I have for them....It aches it is so BIG.

I think about how much God loves His Son. He watched as Jesus was whipped and beaten and hung up on that cross. What His heartache must have felt like. I can only imagine!! Second thought, no, I guess I can't. The Bible says the earth shook at the moment of His death. That must have been His hurt. He knew though. Before Jesus was even born, He knew.

That's how much He loves us. Wrap your mind around that for a minute.......For God so loved the world that he gave HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON. (John 3:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!!