Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A New Season

Tonights post is full of joy and celebration for a very dear family. Over the last year I have followed the blog of an amazing family. The blog author's name is Robin and her blog is "just a family." Her blog is by far my favorite. Reading her words and witnessing her love of mothering, has made me desire each day to be the best mom I can be. To take each day as a gift and cherish each moment. Because our children are only ours for a little while.

In the spring, this family lost their baby son William. I cannot imagine. Do not even want to imagine.

I sat at my computer and cried for her many a night. I would fall asleep praying to Jesus to bring them comfort and peace, where there is no understanding.

Our God is an Awesome God!! No doubt about it!! But sometimes, He just shows up with an out pouring of blessings pressed down, shakin up, and running over. Tommorrow this precious family, will be picking up their two precious adopted twin baby girls. Two babies!! How wonderful!! She posted that William knew the brokeness of her heart was so deep that she needed two babies to heal the wound. I was cryin like a baby when I read tonight's post.

To the White family, Congratulations on this new season of life and these two precious angels. These babies are blessed to have you all for a family.


If you would like to read more about this family, it is listed in my side bar "just a family."



In a side bar: Please continue to pray for Andrew. Let today be Andrew's miracle day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!!