Friday, January 8, 2010

looking straight ahead

Keep your eyes focused on what is right. Keep looking straight ahead to what is good.
Proverbs 4:25I came out of my room one morning to find her curled in the chair reading about Jesus. Even though she is three and can't read a written word, the Word written in her heart she repeated. "Jesus with the children, Jesus hugged the little girl, Jesus made the little girl better" these are all her repeated phrases.

Even if, they never learned to read or do long division, if they wrap their heart around Jesus. This mother's heart couldn't contain the overflow of JOY.




A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals...Proverbs 12:10






The view from my front porch.



taking a stroll

I will walk with them, and talk with them. I will teach them His word and of His love and promise of eternal life. This is my reason for being on this earth. This is my ministry. These two!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!!