Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Spirit of Fear is No More

I am eternally GRATEFUL to all that have lifted me up in prayer. I have felt your prayers in my life.

I am still waiting on the insurance confirmation, and as soon as my paper work arrives, I will be scheduling with my doctor. I am at peace though. When I am in prayer in the Lord's presence, in my spirit, I feel as though God is telling me to be comforted and at peace. I trust Him....that's what Faith is, right.....believing without seeing. A few days ago, I felt convicted, of letting the enemy whisper fear into my mind. After all, that's what the evil one does best. He LIES!! He attacks believers causing fear, sadness, doubt, and anger. I will not let him rob me of my Joy.

I will update about my situation as soon as I have some news. Again, thank you for prayer. The POWER of prayer always amazes me.

"But I trust in you, O Lord; I say, 'You are my God.' My times are in your hands," Psalms 31:14-15

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brandie,
    Firstly thanks for leaving a comment on my blog,and rest assured you are in my prayers, so glad to hear the fear has been removed and that you are feeling positive through prayer and faith.My best freind and neighbour found a lump two yrs. ago and it turned out to be benign and she is fine since so trust in the Lord as she always has! Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!!