Monday, January 18, 2010

Please pray for me

Dear friends,

I have no happy recipes or smart things to say today. I simply and humbly ask (please) that you would pray for me when you come into the Lord's presence.

A little while back, I found a small lump in my left breast. I had hoped it would go away. I have prayed for it to go away. It has not. It is still small, but I have begun to feel something in there.

Last year, we lost health coverage and other benefits with my husband's employer. We purchased private coverage for our children, but the expense is great. We couldn't afford coverage for my husband and I for the time being.

Last night, I purchased an expensive plan for myself. I don't know how or if we can afford this monthly expense right now, but I completely trust God to meet this need.

I am walking into something so frightening, but I am giving it all over to God and trusting. My life is His.

My mind wonders into the darkest corners at times. What would my husband do? My children? My babies......I LOVE these precious babies with all that I am. You know that if you read this blog. I cannot bear the thought of not being here to walk them through this life. When the mind begins to go there, I stop myself, and pray. Lord, remove these thoughts from this mind. Strengthen me, prepare me for what lies ahead.

Maybe, it will be nothing. Oh God, I pray it is nothing.

For now, I have to wait for the new insurance to take effect and wait an agonizing fifteen days before I can even call the doctor. I have not been diagnosed with anything, so I hope the insurance doesn't refuse to cover me, or try to say that this is a preexisting condition. Hopefully, there is NO condition and I have just been fearful for nothing. Please Precious Jesus, let it be nothing.

Again, please pray for the lump to go away and for me to be healthy.
Forever grateful,
~Brandi


If you are in need of prayer, please comment your need. I promise, to be a prayer warrior on your behalf.

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you and your family
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandi,
    Just read your comment on Bella-Mellas blog and had to visit. I am so sorry for your predicament its awful having to wait these extra agonising days to see a doctor so I hope you get there soon and that your mind may be put to rest about this lump. I will offer my prayers for you in the meantime and will follow your progress , hopefully it will be good news stay strong and positive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello My Friend. My heart is breaking for you and I want to call you so badly, but it's 11:49 p.m. I'm so sorry Brandi. This may be nothing at all! Keep that faith, I know you will. I'll continue to pray for you, Jason and the kids everyday. If you need anything please call me.

    Love You,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!!