Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday shopping day!

Today was an extremely good deal day. I spent 69.00 oop at Publix and Winn Dixie. My total savings at both stores was 174.00. That's a really good day! The super deal was at WD Hormel pork loins 9.99 bogo -3.00mq on each one. I paid 2.00 for each, I bought six. These are normally 10.00 each. WoW!!



Best deals going today at Publix are eight fiber one yogurt with bogo rebate at 2.50-1.00/1 for each at .25 each.
Four A-1 sauces at .09 ea, six Mccormick grinder seasonings free, four Hilshire turkey meat at 1.45ea, Lipton tea at .25 each, revlon clipper free plus 1.60 overage, Lysol neutra air at .27ea x 4, kens marinade .40 ea. I used 5.00 off 20.00 meat FLIP, and 5.00 off 25.00 walgreens coupon. To match up these items to coupons checkout iheartpublix.com, fiddledeedee.com.
As you can see I had many other coupon matchups but I am in a hurry. We are packing for an spontaneous getaway weekend to Sea World this Friday.



Please pray for us as we travel this weekend. Also, how did you score on deals this week?
Many Blessings, Brandi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!!